Bike Basket Liner for My New Ride

While everyone around me is talking centuries, Tour of Utah and triathlons, I'm just happy to have a liner on my new bike basket (on my new bike!) that will keep my cell phone from falling into the storm drain ever again.
My new bike happily pulls the trailer to the playground and other places in the neighborhood. It is so fun and comfortable to ride, unlike my previous bikes where I was stretching to hold the handlebars. My bike's not titanium and I don't wear spandex (thankfully!) while riding, but I love it.
Pattern: My own design that still needs some tweaking.
Fabric: Marcus Fabrics, Al Fresco (from my stash).
 
 
 

8 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

You rock, Hollie! Too cute and if I owned a bike I would want you to make me one, too! Love it. :)

MomMitchell said...

You are truly one of the most talented people I know, who else would make a basket for a very cute bike~~~only you!! Enjoy riding. Hope your doing good.

Cindy said...

I love it! I found you by searching bike basket liners. I am trying to make a no sew one but am dying to learn to sew where I'm not just fudging it! I LOVE your liner! I just recently got a bike so I'm excited to do this after seeing yours!
www.keepitsimpleyay.blogspot.com

janet said...

I love your basket liner. I really like the water bottle pocket. I am using it as inspiration.

Sandi said...

I have that exact same basket. Please please please will you sew me one????? I would buy it from you in an instant!

Hollie said...

Hi Sandi, I'm just now seeing your comment. Sorry.
I have plans to make this liner into a pattern. Stay tuned :)
Hollie

kedoublely said...

Any word on this pattern being available for purchase?

Bylli said...

Is there a pattern or tutorial?