Help Me Make a Decision

I'm making a dress for Miss A. Not that the girl needs another dress, but I have just enough fabric to make her one, so I'm justified. I just can't decide which trim to use. You know me, always blogging about the important stuff; doll clothes and dress trims. Yes, I'm shallow. So with the help of these really bad pictures, you can help me decide.
Option #1: A casual look, hot pink with small white dot button tab at the center front. I haven't found a button I like yet, maybe a standard white?

 Option #2: A little more formal, hot pink satin ribbon tied in a bow at the center front.

6 comments:

Gentry said...

Well anything you make is always adorable Hollie, but I think the ribbon sounds cute! Post pictures when it's done!

Chris and Michelle said...

I really like the contrast of the polkadots with that adorable fabric...but you can't go wrong with either - they are both darling!

Amateur Steph said...

I like the polka dots, but I'm sure whatever you chose will turn out awesome.

Anonymous said...

I like option #2 but I can't visualize the polka dots. I am sure either would be lovely. I can't wait to see the finished dress...you make the cutest things!

Marcie said...

I like the polkadots, can't wait to see what you decide.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love that fabric!!!
Will it be a Birthday party dress? It would look adorable with either ... Still the polkadots look so darling....