I think I'm pajamaed out

 While blissfully alone in a quilt shop on the night of my birthday, I had a crazy idea. Without thinking, I purchased 3 yards of Bots and Rockets fabric thinking I could go home and whip up a pair of PJs for the child who wears a lot of hand me downs. I could define "whip up" in realistic terms for you, but you'd hardly like to hear about me sewing things incorrectly, letting my house fall apart, feeding the family cold cereal and take out and letting personal hygiene fall way down the list of priorities. So let's all pretend that in my spare time, which I have a lot of because I'm so efficient, I sew these pajamas without a worry or problem. And let's pretend that I didn't stay up until 1 am last night to finish them for first grade pajama day. And let's pretend I'm not insane.
We don't have to pretend that he loves them.

1 comment:

Chris and Michelle said...

LOL I LOVE your sarcasm AND your honesty! Those turned out adorable and what a cute mom you are to stay up until 1 a.m. sewing them! What a talent you are and I love those doll clothes in the post below, too! :) ADORABLE!