Changes

So, I've decided to make some changes with my blog. Originally, when I began blogging, my blog was to be a journal of my sewing projects and somehow it became a family blog. Not that I wouldn't love to continue to have a blog about our family happenings, I just just don't believe I want our experiences and information to be available to everyone, everywhere. So, it's back to the sewing-only blog I go. And maybe someday soon I'll start a private family blog. Until then, feel free to leave me comments, I love the feed back.

4 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I love reading your blog for the sewing and crafts, but I also love your other posts as well! You always make me laugh and it's sooo fun to read. I vote you do both and if you do a private family blog....send me an invite! :)
By the way, thank you for your very nice, although undeserved, comments on my blog. They always make my day :)

lisa said...

I too think you should do a private family blog. I love your craftiness but I do love hearing the adventures of your kids-and yours too!

paige said...

Do what I do and have both. My sewing blog doesn't link to my family blog. You can also get a blog tracker and see who checks your blog. That's what I do:). Oh and check out these cute patterns http://modkidboutique.com/. The magazine that I work for is going to be featuring her in an upcoming issue.

Hollie said...

I have a blog tracker, and that's one reason I have to pull my personal blog for awhile. Still trying to figure out what to do.
I've seen the modkid patterns, pretty cute stuff. Have you sewn any of them?